TCUTA College Partnership Information
Much like CLIMB programming, our aim is to minimize the financial barriers prevent many from gaining access. For this reason, we have several options that are geared to fit every budget level.
***please note that these 3 tiers are customizeable and if there is a specific need for your college we will be able to meet it. Simply contact email@example.com.***
- Currently enrolled students/alumni allowed, without charge, to participate in the Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions (usually $30 per auditioner & $15 for book only)
- Up to 20 students can register on the Saturday and an unlimited amount can register for a slot on Sunday. Once those slots are full other students can register at a rate of $10 (College can also choose to increase the commitment at the same rate if that becomes a need).
- If students can’t make it in person they are able to still be included in “The Book” and have a video audition on our portal for for all registered producers.
- CLIMB Theatre will be exclusively casting out of these auditions and our college/university partnerships.
- Partner colleges will be provided a space to hold call backs, info sessions and more for potential students who will be participating in our teen TCUTAs on Friday Feb 21st.
- Network with local and regional producers.
- Everything in GOLD LEVEL PARTNERSHIP PLUS
- Onsite Auditions/Interviews for CLIMB Theatre
- CLIMB leadership will hold auditions for CLIMB theatre on site.
- High school students who gain admission as a result of making a connection at Teen TCUTAs will be eligible for need based scholarships from CLIMB Theatre.
- CLIMB representatives (all professional and accomplished theatre artists) provide opportunities for student engagement with their areas of expertise that best fit the needs of the students. This does not neccesarily have to be limited to one of the following examples of past workshops/engagements:
- Transitions from College to Professional world
- Performance/Monologue feedback & coaching
- Twin Cities Theatre Scene Survival
- Theatre education/Theatre for Social Change
- Arts Integration
- Interactive Theatre
- Playwriting for Young Audiences/Social Change
- General Q&As
- Hip-Hop Theatre
Everything in GOLD and PLATINUM Level Plus…
- CLIMB will bring programming to a local school or community partner of the college in order to showcase the work that CLIMB does in the community and provide a service to the community in which they visit. Some examples of venues in which CLIMB has brought programming are:
- Senior/Elder Centers
- Daycare/Early Childhood
- Alternative Education Locations
- Job skills for English Language Learners