Auditioners must be 18 years or older and meet two of the following five criteria:
- Performed at least two Leading roles for a Professional*/Educational* Theatre company
- Performed at least two Supporting roles for a Professional*/Educational* Theatre company
- Performed with at least four different Professional*/Educational** theatre companies
- Completed one semester of formal actor training (including college/university or conservatory training)
- Be a member of Actor’s Equity, SAG, or AFTRA
*Professional is defined as a paid acting performance.
**Educational is defined as any higher education (non-high school) including work at a university, college or conservatory.
Callbacks will be held, on location, each day after the auditions. About half of our participating theatre’s hold onsite callbacks. Many other’s will contact auditioners on their own. Immediately following the general auditions, theatres may also call actors back for the dance callback. During this time, a choreographer will teach actors a short routine for the producing companies who have called dancers back.
The registration fee is $30.* Registration closes February 15, 2019.
* This fee waived if you are a member of AEA or a student at one of our Partner Universities. If you are interested in having your University partner with us, please contact email@example.com
Cancelations made before February 15, 2019, at 5:00 pm will receive a refund, but be assessed a $2.00 processing fee. Cancelations made after February 15, 2019, are non-refundable.
CLIMB Theatre creates customized plays, classes and workshops that build accountability, resiliency, empathy, advocacy and self-control. CLIMB inspires people to make the world a better place.
Where to find us
6415 Carmen Ave E
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076