Assistant Gambling Manager (Inventory Control)
Full time position, salary exempt 40+, benefits, Reports to the Gambling Manager
The Assistant Gambling Manager (inventory control) is responsible for ensuring that the proper procedures are maintained in regard to all open and closed gaming inventory and merchandise in accordance with the state laws and internal policies of CLIMB Theatre. They must be a highly detail oriented individual who is able to not only follow procedures but quickly problem solve and offer improvements to the leadership of the organization. The Assistant Gambling Manager works works closely with the Gambling Manager to develop and execute policies and procedures that maintain the highest standard of compliance and security in regards to all charitable gaming efforts within the organization. In addition to this, they will also work closely with the Assistant Gambling Manager (finance) to supervise all site leads and ensure that they are following any policy or procedure that has been set forth by the Gambling Manager and/or CEO.
- Record monthly gambling report and authorization of expenditures in organization meeting
- Conduct month-end inventory at all sites
- Maintain merchandise inventory records
- Compare month-end physical inventory to perpetual inventory & reconcile differences
- Manage and monitor the deposit line and ensure that all closed games are deposited in compliance with the gambling control board
- Works in with CLIMB Theatre staff, Gambling Manager and Artistic Director to develop training for gaming employees
- Verifies cash banks
- Works with Gambling Manager to investigate and resolve cash shortages
- Performs random spot checks at gaming sites as well as of closed games
- Provide supervision and guidance to auditor, site leads and sellers in all matter in regards to inventory and GCB compliance
- Attend and participate in monthly all-staff meetings
- Maintain proper documentation and distribute to the proper parties anything in regards to defective inventory and/or products
- Attend Annual Allied Charities Convention
This position manages and leads all auditors. In addition to this, the Assistant Gambling Manager (inventory) works in concert with the Assistant Gambling Manager (finance) to oversees and monitors the conduct of site leads in regards to all inventory and merchandise.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and standard hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, additional evening and weekend hours will be required.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.