You will need:
-3 pieces of bread
-3 ziplock bags.
- Sit your family in a circle and pass around one piece of bread (preferably after playtime when their hands are at their grubbiest). Place that slice in one ziplock bag and label it ‘dirty hands’.
- Have your family wash their hands extremely well!
- Wet hands
- Scrub with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Rinse hands
- Dry hands on clean cloth/paper towel
- Turn off faucet
- Then, get them to pass the second slice of bread around and put that piece of bread in a second ziplock bag labeled ‘clean hands’.
- With gloves on, put one slice in a third ziplock bag and label that the control slice of bread.
- Leave all three bags for approximately one week taking daily observations.
Post your final results to CLIMB Theatre’s Facebook page!