- When we use our empathy we also have to use our imagination to put ourselves in other peoples’
- Use their imagination to transport us all to different places throughout space and time!
- HAVE FUN!
- Everyone has the ability to travel through time and space.
- Give them a little time to think of where they want to go.
- If they don’t come up with a place to go, suggest one.
- Now everyone gets to choose what he/she/they are doing at the place we decided on.
- Count down from five.
- After you count down from five everyone must freeze doing the activity they decided at the time and place they decided.
- They volunteer then will go around asking everyone what they are doing at the place you have all chosen to go.
- THERE ARE NO WRONG ANSWERS! Celebrate every choice they make!
“My friend, what are you doing at the beach?”
“That’s awesome! I love swimming too! Who else here decided to go swimming?”
Some suggested places to “go”
-Mall of America
-Under the sea
-Old Wild West