The Joy of Resiliency with Rob Boss
- Acrylic paint: Magenta, Yellow, Cyan (Bright Blue), or whatever paints are available at home!
- ½ inch or 1 inch wide paint brush
- Fine detailing paintbrush 1/8-¼ inch wide, or the smallest size on hand
- Plate or paint palette
- Cup of water for washing the brushes
- Paper towel or painting rag for drying brushes
- Heavy multimedia paper, canvas, or plain paper 8 ½x11, or whatever is available
- Permanent marker (optional, for signing finished artwork)
Ready to learn more about color theory and how to be resilient? Get your painting clothes on and ready your brushes for a deeper look into color schemes and a follow along painting project with Rob Boss!
- Review what Color Theory and Resiliency mean.
- Learn new terms for describing colors and color schemes/palettes
- Practice the Resiliency Steps (I got this, I can do this, Keep going, I’m okay!)
- Choose and apply a learned color palette while building on from last lesson, and create a “Resiliency Poster”