There are lots of things in students lives that can bring them down: grades, sports, clubs, homework, family life.
We forget that it is hard for them as well. With out interactive assembly we give them skills on how to really bounce back from situations and help guide students to make positive and healthy choices to help them to be resilient when faced with failure, rejection, and other negative experiences.
- To define resiliency
- To explore possible stressors that can affect students
- To guide students to make positive choices to help them to be resilient when faced with failure, rejection, and other negative experiences
- To brainstorm healthy ways to be respond to stress
- including language for self-advocacy
- To identify resources available to the students and encourage them to seek help if they are having difficulty being resilient