Peggy’s Promise (K-2)
In this K-2 play, Peggy and the audience promise to help to protect the Earth by using the 3 ‘Rs’ and composting.
1. To demonstrate the importance of composting.
2. To demonstrate how to recycle organics.
3. To reinforce the waste management concept of the 3 “R”s.
4. To show how choices about resource and waste management can affect the heath of a community.
5. To teach that respect and care for the environment.
Download Flyer to share
“The program was very age appropriate, engaging and funny.”Chris Lehman, 1st grade teacher
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 350
Space: 10′ tall, 16′ wide, 20′ deep
Price: $660/perf, plus travel
P eggy loves to work in her dad’s garden. One day, she gets a surprise visit from a giant worm named Red. Red informs Peggy that he was sent from the Worm Coalition to stage an intervention because Peggy’s dad keeps taking all their trash to the landfill instead of recycling it! Peggy promises to help save the worms’ future by teaching her dad all about the 3 R’s (reducing, reusing, and recycling) and composting.
“They did an excellent job of entertaining the students, while engaging them in the process of learning to care about our environment.”Bart Hill, 3rd grade TeacherSCHEDULE NOW