The Great Tooth Exchange (K-2)
In this colorful play for K-2, CLIMB actors teach students through easy to remember songs how to make and keep friends.
1. To demonstrate a useful social exchange for entry into a game or activity.
2. To encourage students to ask questions about other people and their interests.
3. To demonstrate sharing.
4. To show the most direct negative consequences of exclusion.
5. To encourage students to assert themselves on behalf of their friends.
6. To show positive behavior when playing with friends.
Download Flyer to share
“The actors were of high quality, and the information presented was very valuable.”Amy Frane, music teacher
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 350
Space: 10′ tall, 16′ wide, 20′ deep
Price: $660/perf, plus travel
M oney is what the Tooth Fairy wants to give, but friends are what Brodi wants to have. Ensuing negotiations result in the loan of two elves for Brodi to play with. As Brodi, Wino la, and Edwin play, Brodi and the audience, with the help of six short songs, learn how to make and keep friends. Names of the familiar tunes sung in the play, and the original lyrics are included in the teacher activity and discussion guides.
“It was not only entertaining, but highly educational. The life lessons shared were so helpful to students.”Jodi Bergner, 1st grade teacherSCHEDULE NOW