Everyday Leadership Interplay (6-12)
In this powerful Interplay, students learn how to stand up for others, make kindness a priority, and become leaders in their social spheres.
1. To define: bullying, harassment, leadership, community, and inclusion.
2. To show common challenging situations faced by teens.
3. To demonstrate how to handle bullying, harassment, and other challenging social situations.
4. To create empathy for people from all backgrounds.
5. To encourage students to become leaders and to foster a positive, safe space for everyone in the school community.
Download Flyer to share
“CLIMB’s visits are among some of the most unique and beneficial experiences offered to the children and families in our program.”Deanna Henrich, Mounds View ECFE
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 250
Max performances per day: 4
Space: 10′ tall, 16′ wide, 20′ deep
Price: $965/per day, plus travel
When we think of leadership in middle or high school we often think about roles: student body president, captain of the football team, drum major. But true leaders know that leadership is about responsibility to oneself and to the community. In this Interplay, students will be empowered to make their school a safe and positive space for everyone.
“The performance was age-appropriate and the children were engaged. Every year our teachers are thrilled to have CLIMB!”Angie McGinnis, preschool coordinatorSCHEDULE NOW