Social Skills Classes (K-2)
Students learn how to interact with each other in positive and appropriate ways.
1. To teach students how to introduce themselves by smiling, saying hello in a calm voice, and getting to know each others’ names.
2. To teach the importance of inviting a friend to play.
3. To exhibit why it’s necessary to take turns and share.
4. To help students recognize positive ways to communicate with friends when they’re angry.
5. To demonstrate the importance of telling friends how you feel and apologizing if you make a mistake.
“I was so impressed by how well the Actor-Educators held the attention of the little ones. The presentation was age-appropriate, engaging, and meaningful.”Mrs. Liftin, 1st grade teacher
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 35 per class
Max classes per day: 7
Price: $639/per day of classes, plus travel
In this delightful and interactive class, your students learn important social skills when they meet Maverick Max and Captain Cass–fearless space travelers and best friends. When Cass introduces Max to his crew, Max shows that he has a few things to learn about making new friends. With the help of the Zoom Patrol (played by your students), both Max and the students learn that new friends should introduce themselves, share, and take turns.
“A fantastic way for children to learn social skills…in an extremely engaging format. All schools should have CLIMB help children learn to work positively with others!”Jaimie Gable, 2nd grade teacherSCHEDULE NOW