Cyberbullying & Online Safety Classes (3-8)
Today’s students are constantly connected to the Internet–which has both benefits and challenges. Help kids stay safe online with CLIMB’s classes.
1. To define “cyberbullying.”
2. To show the most common motivations behind cyberbullying.
3. To understand consequences of cyberbullying.
4. To provide students with an assertive and useful response when they see cyberbullying.
5. To help students become active bystanders–online and offline.
Download Flyer to share
“The Actor-Educators were energetic, had fun games, and really engaged the students in discussion. Great job presenting about cyberbullying!”Kristi Cooper, 5th grade teacher
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 35 per class
Max classes per day: 7
Price: $639/per day of classes, plus travel
The Internet is a powerful tool that has revolutionized education and culture. There’s no doubt that in order to thrive in today’s society, students need to be connected–but there are risks. Behind the mask of anonymity, many people say and do things they wouldn’t in person. CLIMB’s cyberbullying classes for grades 3-6 and 6-8 demonstrate realistic situations students might encounter as they navigate their lives online.
“CLIMB gave the students ideas about what they can do to address cyberbullying, and now they’ve decided to follow up with a few activities around the school!” Sharron Messer, 6th grade teacherSCHEDULE NOW