Academic Achievement Classes (3-8)
Students learn study skills, responsibility, and self-confidence in these classes for grades 3-8.
3-6 Educational Objectives
1. To teach how to measure personal growth through the accomplishment of a task.
2. To share strategies to reduce test anxiety.
3. To brainstorm and address reasons why students might choose not do their homework.
4. To practice asking for help when needed.
6-8 Educational Objectives
1. To define perseverance and self-reliance.
2. To show consequences of not being self-reliant.
3. To brainstorm and address reasons why students might choose not to do their homework.
4. To share strategies to reduce test anxiety.
5. To encourage asking for help when needed.
“I saw such a difference in my students during the rest of the day. They seemed to have taken so much from the CLIMB presenters.”Bridget Hay, 3rd grade teacher
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 35 per class
Max classes per day: 7
Price: $639/per day of classes, plus travel
Being successful in school isn’t just about smarts–it’s about developing good study skills, taking responsibility for your education, and finding the motivation it takes to work hard. In these inspiring classes for grades 3-8, students will discover how to improve their academic performance and learn the importance of making education a priority so that they can develop habits that will help them succeed not just now, but for the rest of their lives.
“CLIMB did such a great job! Even my challenging students were engaged! It was a a fun presentation to watch. I hope CLIMB is able to return!”Stacy Rasmussen, 4th grade teacherSCHEDULE NOW