TCUTA Audition Criteria
This is a professional audition. You should not audition if you have never auditioned before or if you are not completely confident in your selections. You MUST be off book for your audition.
In order to attend the Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions, you must:
- Be 18 Years of age or older.
- Pay the $30 registration fee. You can pay on-line with a credit/debit card.
OR send a check to TCUTA, 6415 Carmen Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076.
- Complete the on-line registration form in its entirety, including uploading a copy of your headshot (See FAQs & Tips).
Along with fulfilling the above criteria, auditioners must meet 2 of the 5 following criteria:
- Performed at least two Leading roles for a Professional*/Educational* Theatre company
- Performed at least two Supporting roles for a Professional*/Educational* Theatre company
- Performed with at least 4 DIFFERENT Professional*/Educational** theatre companies.
- Completed one semester of formal actor training (including college/university or conservatory training)
- Be a member of Actor’s Equity, SAG, or AFTRA
*”Professional” is defined as a paid acting performance
**”Educational” is defined as any higher education (non-high school) including work at a University, College or Conservatory.