Ain’t My Problem (K-2)
In this delightful play for K-2, students learn how to prevent bullying through the skills of resiliency and accountability.
- To define the concept of accountability
- To demonstrate that people’s actions can affect the community in both positive and negative ways
- To show the impact of bullying behavior on individuals and the community
- To explore strategies people can use to remain resilient when targeted by bullying
- To encourage students to be accountable for their actions
- To encourage students to use their power to help others and help make a more positive community
Download Flyer to share
Length: 40 minutes
Max audience size: 350
Space: 10′ tall, 16′ wide, 20′ deep
Price: Starts at $650
EmpeRoar the Emperor has always enjoyed being on top. As a matter of fact, the Emperor has never experienced anything but being on top. From his throne EmpeRoar has grown accustomed to seeing those below struggle yet only responds with 3 words: “Ain’t My Problem”. All that changes when the emperor loses his voice and is dethroned. With the help of the kingdom, the Emperor learns to be a part of the kingdom and learns the importance of holding each other accountable in this lose adaptation of a Thai Folktale.